Find Hotels in Cadiz
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Cadiz, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, parks, and archaeological sites. Top sights in the city include Cadiz Cathedral, Torre Tavira, and Plaza de Espana.
- There are 240 hotels and other accommodations in Cadiz
- The closest major airport is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cadiz
Cultural venues in the city include Casa de las Cadenas, Casa del Obispo Archaeological Site, and Centro Municipal de Arte Flamenco. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Cadiz Cathedral, Torre Tavira, and Admiral's House. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Plaza de Espana, Plaza de Candelaria, and Plaza de Mina.
In Cadiz, there are 240 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- El Armador Casa Palacio - This 3-star apartment in Old Town features free WiFi, a terrace, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Hotel Casa de las Cuatro Torres - Our customers like the overall value and clean rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Old Town can enjoy access to concierge services and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Apartamentos Maier - This 3.5-star apartment in Old Town features free WiFi, a rooftop terrace, and parking. Expedia customers love its beach locale and overall value.
Getting Around Cadiz
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Cádiz Station. Cadiz might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Cadiz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Cadiz each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cadiz?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cadiz, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cadiz?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Cadiz?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Old Town?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Cadiz?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Cadiz?
Where is the best hotel to stay near La Caleta Beach?
What about the best place to stay near San Juan de Dios Square?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Cadiz?
What's the best high-end hotel in Cadiz?
Recent reviews of Cadiz hotels
More trip options
- Cadiz Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cadiz Airports
- Hotels in Cadiz Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Cadiz Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cadiz
- More Hotel Options in Cadiz
- More Popular Hotels in Andalusia
- Other Hotels near Cadiz, Andalusia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends