Overview of Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Club Room, 2 Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Bay View
Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View
Standard Room, Accessible
Standard Room, Accessible, Bathtub
Executive Suite, View
Room, 1 King Bed (Union Square)
Room, 2 Double Beds (Union Square)
Suite (VIP Suite)
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square is in the city center and near a metro station. Ferry Building and Berkeley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Pier 39 and Ghirardelli Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park or Cow Palace. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Powell St & Sutter St Stop is just steps away and Powell St & Post St Stop is 3 minutes by foot.Visit our San Francisco travel guide
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 10 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 11 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 18 min walk
- Exploratorium - 7 min drive
- San Francisco City Hall - 9 min drive
- San Francisco Station - 2 min drive
- Powell St & Sutter St Stop - 2 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 19 min drive
- OneUP Restaurant — 1 min walk
- OneUP Lounge — 1 min walk
- Asha Thai Grab "n" Go - 1 min walk
- Liquor and Deli Mini Mart - 1 min walk
- Boba Guys - 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 29.06 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 36 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 39 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 74.10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great hotel and location, in middle of shopping district. Breakfast delicious but too expensive. Fortunately there are a few places offering breakfast close by. Also convenient to have cvs across the street for emergency needs. We walked to many attraction, but also many public transportation choices close by if you don’t like to walk. There was a faint screech coming from the closet all the time (sounded like someone turning in bed, couldn’t figure out what it was). But we were able to ignore it. You can also hear a lot of noise from the street. It didn’t bother us, we actually lived that we could open the window, but it may be a problem for those with difficulties sleeping