Overview of Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Club Room, 1 King Bed (Regency Club Breakfast)
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Bay View
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Bay View
Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Club Room, 2 Double Beds (Regency Club Breakfast)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, City View
Room, 1 King Bed (Ferry View)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Studio, Bay View
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, Hyatt Regency San Francisco is in the business district and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mission Dolores Park and Golden Gate Park, while Exploratorium and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park, or consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: California St & Drumm St Stop and Market St & Drumm St Stop are just steps away.Visit our San Francisco travel guide
- Exploratorium - 11 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 15 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 17 min walk
- Pier 39 - 7 min drive
- Oracle Park - 8 min drive
- California St & Drumm St Stop - 1 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 3 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Les Croissants - 1 min walk
- Drumm Market - 1 min walk
- Ziggy's Burger - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- Peet's - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 29.06 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 75.24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Loved the city view of the bay and bridge. Didn’t like that the staff barely acknowledged me or my fiancé for 3 days.