Find Hotels in San Jose Island, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Visiting San Jose Island
Visitors can enjoy all that San Jose Island has to offer including the beaches and shopping. A top sight in the area is Port Aransas Beach.
- There are 1883 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Rockport, TX (RKP-Aransas County), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.), 38.4 mi (61.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Jose Island
Port Aransas Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Rockport Beach Park and IB Magee Beach Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to San Jose Island, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 163 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Plantation Suites & Conference Center is located 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the heart of San Jose Island. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Port Aransas can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Island Hotel Port Aransas is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from central San Jose Island. This 2-star hotel in Port Aransas features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Red Roof Inn Port Aransas is 15.1 mi (24.2 km) from the center of San Jose Island. Guests who stay at this 1.5-star motel in Port Aransas can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for San Jose Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Jose Island is 35.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 48°F