Visiting San Vito Lo Capo
Visitors to San Vito Lo Capo are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and monuments. Around the area, top sights include Venere Castle, Trapani-Erice Cable Car, and Museo Regionale Pepoli.
- There are 172 hotels and other accommodations in San Vito Lo Capo
- The closest major airport is in Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Trapani (TPS-Vicenzo Florio), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Vito Lo Capo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: San Vito Lo Capo Beach, Macari Beach, and Zingaro Nature Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mother Church and Chapel of Saint Crescentia.
In San Vito Lo Capo, there are 172 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Artemide Hotel - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Perla Gaia - Our customers like the walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms at this property. Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Sabbia D'Oro - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Popular places to see around the area include Venere Castle, located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center, and Trapani-Erice Cable Car, which is 14.4 mi/23.2 km away.
Dressing for San Vito Lo Capo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Vito Lo Capo is 0.79 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F