Find Hotels in Corvara in Badia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Corvara in Badia
Visitors to Corvara in Badia are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, mountain views, and spas. Around the area, top sights include Plose Gondola, Cathedral of Bressanone, and Kronplatz 2000 Gondola.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Corvara in Badia
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Corvara in Badia
The picturesque setting of Puez-Geisler Nature Park and Gardena Valley exemplify the city's natural beauty. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Boe Cable Car, Col Alto Gondola, and Adventure Park Colfosco are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alta Badia Golf Club and Colfosco Gondola.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Corvara in Badia. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nature Hotel Delta - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Kolfuschgerhof - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private balcony.
- Hotel Greif - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a bar. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Plose Gondola, 13.7 mi/22.1 km from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of Bressanone, which is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) away.
Dressing for Corvara in Badia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 60°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 51°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Corvara in Badia gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 61°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Corvara in Badia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Corvara in Badia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Corvara in Badia?
What's the best accommodation for families in Corvara in Badia?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Corvara in Badia?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Corvara in Badia?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Boe Cable Car?
What about the best place to stay near Sella Ronda in MTB?
What's the best luxury hotel in Corvara in Badia?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Corvara in Badia?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the slopes in Corvara in Badia?
Recent reviews of Corvara in Badia hotels
More trip options
- Corvara in Badia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Corvara in Badia Airports
- Hotels near Popular Corvara in Badia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Corvara in Badia
- More Hotel Options in Corvara in Badia
- More Popular Hotels in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Other Hotels near Corvara in Badia, Trentino-Alto Adige
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends