Visitors to Saran are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. In Saran, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saran
Places to visit in the larger region include Place du Martroi, House of Joan of Arc, and Sainte-Croix Cathedral. You'll also find Museum of Fine Arts and Place de la Loire in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Saran. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Suite - Home Orleans Saran - This 4-star residence features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and first-rate property condition.
- Ibis Orléans Nord Saran - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hôtel Balladins Orléans Saran - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Saran
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Saran each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 34°F