Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 29, 2017
Visitors can enjoy all that Sibley has to offer including the opera houses, entertainment choices, and churches. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 9 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sheldon
- The closest major airport is in Sioux Falls, SD (FSD-Sioux Falls Regional), 51.1 mi (82.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sibley
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sibley Central Park, Albert W. McCallum Museum, and Sibley Golf And Country Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Sibley - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Sibley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 5°F at night
- About 27.28 inches of rain falls on Sibley each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°F