Visitors to Okoboji are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, theme park, and live music. In Okoboji, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Okoboji
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and West Okoboji Lake. Golfing is a top activity, and Brooks Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Higgins Museum and Ranch Okoboji.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Okoboji. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Okoboji - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Okoboji Commons Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Vintage Block Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Okoboji
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Okoboji gets about 29.49 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F