Find Hotels in Silves
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
Visitors to Silves are sure to enjoy the golf courses and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include Zoomarine, Rocha Beach, and Senhora da Rocha Beach.
- There are 208 hotels and other accommodations in Silves
- The closest major airport is in Portimao (PRM), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 27 mi (43.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Silves
Attractions like Krazy World Zoo and Aqualand Waterpark are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Vale do Olival Beach, Armação Beach, and Fisherman's Beach Armacao de Pera. Golfing is one of the top activities, while Oceanico O'Connor Course, Oceanico Faldo Golf Course, and Silves Pestana Golf are favorite sights to visit.
In Silves, there are 208 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Amendoeira Golf Resort - Apartments and villas - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Jardins de Pera - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hotel Capela das Artes - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to visit around the area include Zoomarine, 10.1 mi/16.3 km from the city center, and Rocha Beach, which is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) away.
Getting Around Silves
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Silves Station or Silves Tunes Station. Silves might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Silves
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Silves each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Silves?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Silves, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Silves?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Silves?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Silves?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Silves?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Silves?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Salgados Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Fisherman's Beach Armacao de Pera?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Silves?
What's the best luxury hotel in Silves?
Recent reviews of Silves hotels
More trip options
- Silves Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Silves Airports
- Hotels in Silves Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Silves Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Silves
- More Hotel Options in Silves
- More Popular Hotels in Faro District
- Other Hotels near Silves, Faro District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends