Find Hotels in Carvoeiro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Carvoeiro, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its spas. Rocha Beach, Zoomarine, and Meia Praia Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 203 hotels and other accommodations in Carvoeiro
- The closest major airport is in Portimao (PRM), 7.1 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Carvoeiro
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Carvoeiro Beach, Paraiso Beach, and Algar Seco Rocks. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vale Centeanes Beach and Vale de Milho Golf.
In Carvoeiro, you'll find 203 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Aldeamento Villas Mourim - This 3-star villa features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
- Presa da Moura - Our customers like the pool at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a water park and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Rocha Beach, located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Zoomarine, which is 8.9 mi/14.3 km away.
Dressing for Carvoeiro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Carvoeiro is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Carvoeiro?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Carvoeiro, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Carvoeiro?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Carvoeiro?
What's the best hotel for families in Carvoeiro?
What's the best hotel for couples in Carvoeiro?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Carvoeiro?
What's the best hotel to stay near Benagil Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Marinha Beach?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Carvoeiro?
What's the best luxury hotel in Carvoeiro?
Recent reviews of Carvoeiro hotels
More trip options
- Carvoeiro Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Carvoeiro Airports
- Hotels in Carvoeiro Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Carvoeiro Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Carvoeiro
- More Hotel Options in Carvoeiro
- More Popular Hotels in Faro District
- Other Hotels near Carvoeiro, Faro District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends