Visitors can enjoy all that Snowflake has to offer including the sporting events, temples, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- You'll find 227 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Show Low
- The closest major airport is in Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Snowflake
A favorite place to visit in the city is Snowflake Arizona Temple. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia travelers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Snowflake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Snowflake is 16.61 inches
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F