Visiting Show Low
Visitors give high marks for the ski areas in Show Low, which is also known for its lakeside setting and cafés. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its forests. A top sight in the city is Hon-Dah Casino.
- There are 275 hotels and other accommodations in Show Low
- The closest major airport is in Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Show Low
The lakeside, hiking trails, and forests highlight the city's natural beauty, and Rainbow Lake, Painted Desert, and Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area are worth a visit. Top activities include fishing and skiing, while Bison Golf and Country Club, Pinetop Lakes Golf & Country Club, and Pine Meadows Country Club are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hon-Dah Casino and Snowflake Arizona Temple.
In Show Low, there are 275 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Holiday Inn Express Show Low - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Inn Of Pinetop - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Show Low
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Average annual rainfall for Show Low is 16.64 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 24°F