Find Hotels in Speightstown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2017
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2020
Reviewed on May 2, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 17, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Speightstown, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. St. Nicholas Abbey, Animal Flower Cave, and Huntes Gardens are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Speightstown
- The closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Speightstown
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Heywoods Beach and Speightstown Esplanade. Taking local tours is a top activity, and Port St. Charles Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St. Peter Parish Church and Arlington House Museum.
In Speightstown, you'll find 70 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Saint Peter's Bay - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Port St Charles - Our customers love the dining options and overall value at this condo resort. This 4-star condo resort features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a restaurant.
- Little Good Harbour - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Popular places to see in the area include St. Nicholas Abbey, 3.3 mi/5.2 km from the heart of the city, and Animal Flower Cave, which is 5.3 mi/8.6 km away.
Dressing for Speightstown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Speightstown is 46.57 inches
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Speightstown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Speightstown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Speightstown?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Speightstown?
What's the best accommodation for families in Speightstown?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Speightstown?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Speightstown?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Heywoods Beach?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Speightstown?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Speightstown?
What's the best boutique hotel in Speightstown?
Recent reviews of Speightstown hotels
More trip options
- Speightstown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Speightstown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Speightstown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Speightstown
- More Hotel Options in Speightstown
- More Popular Hotels in St. Peter
- Other Hotels near Speightstown, St. Peter
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends