Find Hotels in St. Andrews
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Visiting St. Andrews
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in St. Andrews, which is also known for its gardens and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and museums. In St. Andrews, there are 37 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Andrews
Cultural venues in the city include Chocolate Museum, Sardine Museum & Herring Hall of Fame, and Ross Memorial Museum. Attractions like Huntsman Marine Science Centre and Grand Manan Whale and Seabird Research Station are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like St. Andrews Lighthouse, St Andrews Blockhouse, and Green's Point Lighthouse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in St. Andrews. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Windsor House of St Andrews BB - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Kingsbrae Cottage - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Saint Andrews Inn & Suites - This 3-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for St. Andrews
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 9°F at night
- St. Andrews gets about 39.80 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in St. Andrews?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. Andrews, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to St. Andrews?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in St. Andrews?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in St. Andrews?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting St. Andrews?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in St. Andrews?
What's the best place to stay close to Algonquin Golf Course?
What about the best place to stay close to Roosevelt Campobello International Park?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in St. Andrews?
What's the best luxury place to stay in St. Andrews?
What are some hotels with pools in St. Andrews?
Recent reviews of St. Andrews hotels
More trip options
- St. Andrews Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near St. Andrews Airports
- Hotels in St. Andrews Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular St. Andrews Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in St. Andrews
- More Hotel Options in St. Andrews
- More Popular Hotels in New Brunswick
- Other Hotels near St. Andrews, New Brunswick
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends