Travelers to Pennfield will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pennfield
Places to visit in the larger region include Lighthouse Point Lighthouse, Grand Manan Ferry, and Pea Point Island Lighthouse. In the area, you'll also find Deer Island Ferry and Green's Point Lighthouse.
As you plan your trip to Pennfield, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 27 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Algonquin Resort St Andrews by-the-Sea Autograph Collection is located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the heart of Pennfield. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in St. Andrews can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Granite Town Hotel is 4.3 mi (7 km) from central Pennfield. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in St George can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Greenside motel is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the center of Pennfield. This 2.5-star motel in St. Andrews features free WiFi, free parking, and a library. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Pennfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 14°F at night
- About 1.65 inches of rain falls on Pennfield each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°F