Visitors can enjoy all that Dufferin has to offer including its parks. There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dufferin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ganong Nature Park. In the area, you'll also find St. Croix Island and Chocolate Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Dufferin, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Algonquin Resort St Andrews by-the-Sea Autograph Collection is 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from central Dufferin. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in St. Andrews can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Granite Town Hotel is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the center of Dufferin. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in St George can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Tara Manor Inn is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Dufferin. This 3.5-star guesthouse in St. Andrews features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Dufferin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Dufferin is 1.34 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F