Let this charming St. Augustine vacation rental serve as the foundation for your next rejuvenating retreat to the Sunshine State. Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 1,150 square feet of tastefully ornamented living space, this exceptional home can easily accommodate 6 guests, making it an ideal lodging choice for an unforgettable Florida getaway. Easily stroll to the white-sand shoreline of Crescent Beach, explore the historic downtown area, or lounge by the pristine community pool.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Leave your worries at the front door of this open and airy condo highlighted by island decor, plush furnishings, and awe-inspiring Atlantic views.
Take a hiatus from the heat and sprawl out on the sumptuous sofas in the living room. During football season, you'll be able to root for your local team on the flat-screen cable TV.
When the group starts grumbling, relocate to the fully equipped kitchen complete with quartz countertops and modern appliances. Savor your home-cooked cuisine at the table for 4 or al fresco on the patio.
This condo is nestled in the Summerhouse Beach & Racquet Club community. The seaside resort offers 4 pools, fitness center, a private boardwalk to the beach, racquetball, tennis, basketball, and pickleball courts.
When it's time to retire from the day, retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms to dream of tomorrow's adventures. Early risers will love greeting the day on your private outdoor oasis as cotton candy sunrises fill the sky.
-- THE LOCATION --
Sun-kissed adventures await just steps away at Crescent Beach! Swimming, surfing, sandcastles, boating, and more rest on this diamond-dusted shoreline!
The historic downtown area is just 14 miles away offering restaurants, specialty shops, entertainment, museums and more! This bustline seaside city also hosts an array of exciting events, including the infamous Night of Lights!
Walk right across the street and visit Fort Matanzas, a coastal stone fort built by the Spanish! Afterward, walk around take in the views of the Intracoastal Waterway.
Other area attractions include the 143-year-old Lighthouse and Museum for a tour, St. Augustine Shopping Outlets, the St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum, Freedom Trail and the St. Augustine Distillery.
Golf enthusiasts will love the proximity to an array of beautifully manicured courses, including St. Augustine Shores Golf Club, St. Johns Golf Club, and Conservatory Course!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, private patio, outdoor seating for 4, and more!
- Access to the Summerhouse Beach & Racquet Club community amenities including 4 pools, fitness center, a private boardwalk to the beach, racquetball, tennis, basketball, and pickleball courts.
- Prime St. Augustine location just steps from Crescent Beach, 14 miles from the historic downtown area, and across the street from Fort Matanzas!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Jacksonville International Airport - 2400 Yankee Clipper Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218, (~70 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in