St. Charles Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to St. Charles with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 5 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular St. Charles hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Quality Inn and Suites St Charles -West Chicago is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a fitness center for its human guests along with laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and clean guestrooms.
- Geneva Motel Inn is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an indoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Pheasant Run Resort. This resort provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star resort's breakfast and location.
Planning Your Trip to St. Charles
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for St. Charles is 36.89 inches
Exploring St. Charles with Your Pet
Known for its festivals and riverfront, St. Charles has lots to offer visitors including its live music, entertainment, and sports. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Arcada Theater. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Durant House Museum and Otter Cove Aquatic Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland, Critters Pet Shop, or Healthy Pet Store Aurora.