Visitors to Geneva are sure to enjoy the shopping, riverfront, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games and art. A top sight in the area is Chicago Premium Outlets.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Geneva
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Geneva Commons is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you'll find Chicago Premium Outlets in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Herrington Inn & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Geneva
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Geneva Station. Geneva might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Geneva
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Geneva is 36.89 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F