See yourself walking around the downtown area during your upcoming vacation, taking note of the beautiful landscapes or the architecture all around you. However, there is one attraction you're especially looking forward to: Stonewall Jackson House. The day has come to get there.
Stonewall Jackson House Hotels
Hotels near Stonewall Jackson House
At Stonewall Jackson House you can briefly glimpse what life was like in times long ago.
To visit it, head off the beaten track a bit and head for Lexington, which is situated 110 miles from the state capital, Richmond.
To be in close proximity to Stonewall Jackson House, stay at one of the 12 hotels within 2 miles. The Holiday Inn Express Lexington and the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lexington are only 1 mile and 1 mile away. Another convenient option, the Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, is 2 miles away.
Suitable and affordable are some of the ways to describe the great budget hotels nearby. The Georges is a 0.1 miles journey away and the 1868 Magnolia House Inn is 0.5 miles away.
If you would prefer to spend your nights somewhere a bit more extravagant, you'll be happy to learn that there are some such hotels in the immediate area. Inquire about the plush facilities at the 502 South Main B&B and the Econo Lodge. These are just 0.5 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Every now and then, you need to treat yourself. Call into Lexington Coffee Shop for a light meal and a cup or two of hot coffee. This well-known spot is situated nearby Stonewall Jackson House. Later on, you might like to venture to another restaurant in the vicinity. Sit down for dinner at The Palms and try something you've never had before. And then, kick off an entertaining night with some beers at Salerno Pizzeria, Bar and Bistro.
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Stonewall Jackson House, there's plenty more to see and do:
- Go on a guided tour of Lee Chapel and Museum, and explore this impressive historic building.
- Washington and Lee University is a historic institution for higher learning, and through the years its scholars have helped mold this nation into what it is today.
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Cemetery is a cherished burial ground that relays the story of many local families.
- When you call into VMI Museum, you'll discover some fascinating facts about the military and its history.
- George C. Marshall Museum is an interesting museum to discover.
Our catalogue of places to stay in Lexington delivers everything you need, so you're sure to find a place to stay near Stonewall Jackson House you'll fall in love with. Get going: Lexington welcomed more than a few arrivals in the past twelve months. You'll rest assured once booking time arrives, too: many travelers would endorse their Lexington hotel to an office-mate. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from all the inside information you're looking for.
- The staff at lodging around Stonewall Jackson House surpass all expectations, which will only enrich your visit to this lovely site.
- Rooms in Lexington accommodation are fresh, tidy, and quick to receive you.
- You're on the best site if you're seeking accommodations that are satisfying plus presentable and fresh.
It's understandable why hotels in Lexington saw additional visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that. With our extensive roster of hotels near Stonewall Jackson House, we see your choice place in your future.
Interesting Lexington Facts
There are still more activities to see and do in Lexington once you've checked Stonewall Jackson House off your timetable.
- Until recently, Lexington tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but reservations have been soaring, meaning today is the day to make your reservations.
- Take some time to plan some activities, and you'll soon also discover Lexington is a pro when it comes to hospitality.
- Head out on the town to conclude the exploration with a bang; when the sun rises, get cultured about Lexington's history.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few breathtaking group photos. Paying a visit to Lexington is always a good idea, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Stonewall Jackson House. Reserve now!