Visiting Natural Bridge
Visitors to Natural Bridge are sure to enjoy the restaurants, safari tours, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lexington
- The closest major airport is in Hot Springs, VA (HSP-Ingalls Field), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lynchburg, VA (LYH-Lynchburg Regional), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Natural Bridge
Families come for attractions such as Natural Bridge Zoo, Virginia Safari Park, and Butterflies at the Bridge. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Natural Brige Caverns and Natural Bridge Virginia. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Foamhenge and Natural Bridge Wax Museum.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Natural Bridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Natural Bridge gets about 41.61 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F