Visiting Stratton Mountain
Visitors to Stratton Mountain are sure to enjoy the ski areas, mountain views, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and cafés.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Stratton Mountain
- The closest major airport is in Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 32.2 mi (51.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stratton Mountain
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Stratton Mountain Summit Gondola and Stratton Mountain Resort are sights to visit. Additionally, you'll find Stratton Mountain Golf Course and Mount Snow in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Stratton Mountain. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Long Trail House - With a stay at this 3-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 10 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location.
- The Black Bear Lodge - Our customers like the location at this resort. This 3-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 10 restaurants.
Dressing for Stratton Mountain
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Stratton Mountain is 40.75 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F