Visitors can enjoy all that Jamaica has to offer including the mountain views, art, and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Jamaica
- The closest major airport is in Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State), 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jamaica
The picturesque setting of Jamaica State Park and Ball Mountain State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Ball Mountain Dam to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Jamaica. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Three Mountain Inn is located within 1.7 mi (2.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star inn in Jamaica can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers love its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Cold Moon Farm Bed and Breakfast is 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Jamaica features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Jamaica
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- About 43.58 inches of rain falls on Jamaica each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F