Visitors to Sturgis are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, lakeside setting, and shopping.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kalamazoo
- The closest major airport is in Goshen, IN (GSH-Goshen Municipal), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sturgis
A favorite place to visit in the city is Oaklawn Terrace Park. You'll also find Cedar Lake Golf Club and Sauganash Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Sturgis. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Sturgis - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean rooms.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Sturgis - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- American Inn - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Sturgis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Sturgis gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F