Visiting Three Rivers
Families enjoy visiting Three Rivers though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, lakeside setting, and golf courses.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kalamazoo
- The closest major airport is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Goshen, IN (GSH-Goshen Municipal), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Three Rivers
The picturesque setting of Scidmore Park and Petting Zoo and Hidden Marsh Sanctuary exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Sauganash Golf Club to your agenda.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Three Rivers - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Three Rivers
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Average annual rainfall for Three Rivers is 38.54 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F