Room close to Darling Harbour
Posted Feb 4, 2017
* The room was very basic, nothing like the pictures on the website.
* No light in the bathroom on the day of arrival, 2 calls to report it went straight to voicemail - none of the calls were returned. I went tor exception to report it and was told it couldn't be changed until the next day as no maintenance on site - this created a potential hazard as we had to use the shower and facilities in the dark.
* carpets on 2nd floor exit corridor were filthy. The metal railings in the corridors reminded me of prisons barriers as shown on TV and not what I would expect to see in a city centre hotel.
* 30 minutes continuous wifi per room per day on 1 device, more time is available at a premium cost of $18 per day which seems excessive in this day and age!
* although reception asked about the stay when checking out, they weren't really interested making it appear the question was them just paying lip service.