- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Brookvale Oval
- 8 min walk
- Warringah Mall
- 3 min drive
- Manly Beach
- 4 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Brookvale, Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney is in the suburbs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Manly Beach and Dee Why Beach, while Taronga Zoo and Luna Park are popular area attractions. SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Wild Life Sydney Zoo are not to be missed.Visit our Brookvale travel guide
- Brookvale Oval - 8 min walk
- Warringah Mall - 3 min drive
- Manly Beach - 4 min drive
- Mona Vale Beach - 11 min drive
- Taronga Zoo - 13 min drive
- Sydney Chatswood Station - 13 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19 for adults and AUD 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.8 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Manly Travelodge
- Manly Warringah Travelodge
- Travelodge Manly
- Travelodge Manly Warringah
- Travelodge Manly Warringah Brookvale
- Travelodge Manly Warringah Hotel
- Travelodge Manly Warringah Hotel Brookvale
- Travelodge Warringah
- Warringah Travelodge
- Brookvale Travel Lodge
- Brookvale Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Brookvale
- Travelodge Brookvale
- Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah
- Travelodge Manly - Warringah Brookvale
- Travelodge Manly - Warringah Hotel Brookvale
- Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney Hotel
- Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney Brookvale
- Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney Hotel Brookvale
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I enjoyed my recent stay, everything was excellent. I did have a minor issue about the $10 per day parking fee, which I only found out about on checking in - which when I made my booking, there definitely was no mention of a parking fee, I do read everything, so I understand what charges etc are involved in anything I purchase. I was able to show the check in staff where I had my booking through an Expedia site and they too could acknowledged that there certainly was no mention of a daily parking fee. So in this instance the check in member of staff offered to waive this fee for my stay. I felt this was an honourable and extremely courteous gesture and of course I accepted. I will definitely encourage family and friends looking for accommodation to stay with Travelodge.