Find Hotels in Talamone
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Talamone has to offer including the waterfront and restaurants. The quaint and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. In Talamone, there are 19 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Talamone
A couple of favorite places to visit are Talamone Port and Talamone Beach. Additionally, you'll find Abbazia di San Rabano and Natural Park of Maremma in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Talamone. Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Il Telamonio - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with an in-room refrigerator.
Dressing for Talamone
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Talamone is 23.66 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F