Visiting Magliano in Toscana
Visitors can enjoy all that Magliano in Toscana has to offer including the entertainment choices and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and rural setting. In Magliano in Toscana, there are 33 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Magliano in Toscana
A favorite place to visit in the city is San Bruzio Monastery. Additionally, you'll find Talamone Beach and Villa Granducale di Alberese in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Magliano in Toscana. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tenuta Uccellina - Amenities at this farm stay include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Borgo Magliano Resort - This 4-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Magliano in Toscana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 23.66 inches of rain falls on Magliano in Toscana each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F