This condo(202) is right by the staircase, lift and reception office for the Sailport resort and hence a little noisy if one stays in the bedroom.
Size wise it’s ok for 2 people, but would be a stretch for more( traffic wise, luggages, closet space etc).
What we liked:
Clean and the fact there was a little beach bar serving food & drinks. Night stands on both sides of the bed, plenty of wall outlets
• internet connection satisfactory , but we experienced short interruptions in the cloudy days
• email with check in instructions was clear , almost complete and sent well in advance
We weren’t impressed by:
• lack of drapes/ mini blinds for privacy (heavy curtains only did not allow light in); no screens
• A little noisy
• Toilet moving ( it was fixed promptly at our request)
• there was a welcome bottle of wine (thank you), but no bottle opener
• No sanitizer
• No hooks in the bath or around( for hanging clothes)
• 1/4 full bottle soap in the bath, previously used dishwasher sponge, shower gel, shampoo dispenser not refilled
• No garbage bags, no instructions where can throw it away.
• no window in the bedroom to refresh /circulate the air, the large mini-blind and curtain shown in the pic hide a fake window to the large corridor
• squeaky bed
• balcony View is a stretch ,not like in the photo
• pool and volleyball beach are small
• owner communication most times was slow( with the exception of the toilet problem mentioned above) Waiting for days for owner to respond to emails; check out expectations not set
• location relatively far from a swimming beach and /or with beach rentals; also 15 min (driving) from nearest Walgreens,CVS or supermarket.