Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Bloomer has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bloomer
Places to visit in the larger region include Irvine Park, Ojibwa Golf Course, and Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds. In the area, you'll also find Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company and Lake Wissota State Park.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bloomer Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bloomer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Bloomer gets about 31.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F