Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelUpscale business-district hotel with sky-high dining
Popular property highlights
Near Tokyo Tower
Located in Ark Hills, a modern business hub, this high-rise hotel is 1 block from Suntory Hall and the Mori Building. Tokyo Tower is 1 km (0.6 mi) away. Two subway stations are within a 1-minute walk.
On the 36th floor, the Pierre Gagnaire Tokyo restaurant showcases French cuisine, complemented by dazzling city views. Other highlights include an outdoor pool, and a shopping arcade.
ANA InterContinental Tokyo's guestrooms feature premium bedding, pillow menu, and TVs with international channels. Rooms also offer minibars, in-room safes, slippers, free toiletries, and bidets.
InterContinental ANA Tokyo
ANA InterContinental Tokyo, with its 844 guestrooms, is conveniently situated in the Ark Hills business hub, steps from Suntory Hall, a world-class concert venue. Roppongi-district nightlife is within easy reach, as are the shops of Ginza and the Tsukiji Fish Market.
The hotel features 12 restaurants and bars. The Pierre Gagnaire Tokyo, created by three-star Michelin Chef Pierre Gagnaire, offers spectacular city views from the 36th floor. A teppanyaki restaurant is on the 37th floor. Other dining-and-refreshment highlights include Chinese and Japanese restaurants, a steakhouse, a champagne bar, and a Manhattan-style lounge (surcharge).
An outdoor pool with city-view sundeck is open seasonally. The fitness room and the business center are open 24 hours a day. WiFi and wired Internet access, concierge services, and luggage storage are among the amenities featured at this property.
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 844
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 37
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Pierre Gagnaire Tokyo - Created by Pierre Gagnaire, one of the world's most honored chefs. Contemporary French cuisine. On 36th floor, with views of Tokyo Tower and the metropolis. Lunch and dinner. Closed Mondays.
Teppanyaki Akasaka - Teppanyaki, featuring Kobe beef, seasonal seafood, fresh vegetables. On 37th floor, overlooking the city. Lunch and dinner.
Cascade Café - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. Pizza, salad bar, beef dishes, seafood, desserts. Open early morning till midnight.
Unkai Japanese Restaurant - Unkai showcases seasonal specialties and the essence of Japanese cuisine.
MIXX Bar & Lounge - Relaxed contemporary design combines with innovative cocktails and cuisine to create a chic venue ideal for lunch, brunch or afternoon tea.
Karin Chinese Restaurant - Highlighting the very best of Cantonese Cuisine, Karin Restaurant is renowned for its authentic Hong Kong style dim sum.
Sushi Kenzan - Savor one of Japan's most famous culinary styles in traditional surrounds.
The Steakhouse - Fine steaks from around the world. Fresh seafood. Seasonal menus. Lunch and dinner.
Da Vinci - Main bar. Italian Renaissance theme. Open evenings.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 9153.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4211 for adults and JPY 2489 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 67000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 9153.0 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 4000 per person, per day and includes use of:
- ANA Tokyo
- ANA Tokyo InterContinental
- InterContinental ANA
- InterContinental ANA Hotel
- InterContinental ANA Hotel Tokyo
- InterContinental Tokyo
- InterContinental Tokyo ANA
- Tokyo ANA
- Tokyo ANA InterContinental
- Tokyo InterContinental ANA
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan
- InterContinental ANA Tokyo Hotel
- InterContinental ANA Tokyo
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.