Get an overview of this hotelUpscale business-district hotel with sky-high dining
Popular property highlights
Near Tokyo Tower
Located in Ark Hills, a modern business hub, this high-rise hotel is 1 block from Suntory Hall and the Mori Building. Tokyo Tower is 1 km (0.6 mi) away. Two subway stations are within a 1-minute walk.
On the 36th floor, the Pierre Gagnaire Tokyo restaurant showcases French cuisine, complemented by dazzling city views. Other highlights include a seasonal outdoor pool, and a shopping arcade.
ANA InterContinental Tokyo's guestrooms feature premium bedding, pillow menu, and TVs with international channels. Rooms also offer minibars, in-room safes, slippers, free toiletries, and bidets. Complimentary infant beds/cots are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental ANA Tokyo
ANA InterContinental Tokyo is conveniently situated in the Ark Hills business hub, steps from Suntory Hall, a world-class concert venue. Roppongi-district nightlife is also within easy reach.
The hotel features 7 restaurants and 3 bars. The Pierre Gagnaire Tokyo, created by three-star Michelin Chef Pierre Gagnaire, offers spectacular city views from the 36th floor. A teppanyaki restaurant is on the 37th floor. Other dining-and-refreshment highlights include Chinese and Japanese restaurants, a steakhouse, a champagne bar, and a Manhattan-style lounge (surcharge).
A seasonal outdoor pool with city-view sundeck is open seasonally. The fitness room and the business center are open 24 hours a day. WiFi and wired Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and luggage storage are among the amenities featured at this property.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 844
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 37
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( JPY 1620 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( JPY 1620 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Pierre Gagnaire Tokyo - Created by Pierre Gagnaire, one of the world's most honored chefs. Contemporary French cuisine. On 36th floor, with views of Tokyo Tower and the metropolis. Lunch and dinner. Closed Mondays.
Teppanyaki Akasaka - Teppanyaki, featuring Kobe beef, seasonal seafood, fresh vegetables. On 37th floor, overlooking the city. Lunch and dinner.
Cascade Café - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. Pizza, salad bar, beef dishes, seafood, desserts. Open early morning till midnight.
Unkai Japanese Restaurant - Unkai showcases seasonal specialties and the essence of Japanese cuisine.
MIXX Bar & Lounge - Relaxed contemporary design combines with innovative cocktails and cuisine to create a chic venue ideal for lunch, brunch or afternoon tea.
Karin Chinese Restaurant - Highlighting the very best of Cantonese Cuisine, Karin Restaurant is renowned for its authentic Hong Kong style dim sum.
Sushi Kenzan - Savor one of Japan's most famous culinary styles in traditional surrounds.
The Steakhouse - Fine steaks from around the world. Fresh seafood. Seasonal menus. Lunch and dinner.
Da Vinci - Main bar. Italian Renaissance theme. Open evenings.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 8,910 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4211 for adults and JPY 2489 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1620.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1620 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: JPY 1620 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 67000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 8,910 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 4000 per person, per day and includes use of:
- ANA Tokyo
- ANA Tokyo InterContinental
- InterContinental ANA
- InterContinental ANA Hotel
- InterContinental ANA Hotel Tokyo
- InterContinental Tokyo
- InterContinental Tokyo ANA
- Tokyo ANA
- Tokyo ANA InterContinental
- Tokyo InterContinental ANA
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan
- InterContinental ANA Tokyo Hotel
- InterContinental ANA Tokyo
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.