Think of yourself walking around the city center during your next vacation, gazing up at the beautiful world or the architecture wherever you look. But there's one draw you're especially looking forward to: Torre delle Ore. It's been an item on your bucket list for years, and the moment has finally come to mark it finished.
Hotels Close to Torre delle Ore
Hotels near Torre delle Ore
Looking for accommodation options that are near Torre delle Ore?
It resides in Lucca.
It's always easy to find accommodations within easy walking distance of Torre delle Ore. With an impressive 47 choices within 0.6 miles, everyone can find the perfect fit. Some of the most well-loved ones are the Hotel Noblesse, Palazzo Tucci Residenza d'Epoca and San Luca Palace Hotel.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having numerous budget hotels in the area. The Antica Residenza dell'Angelo and the Palazzo Rocchi Bed & Breakfast are both popular choices. The first is 0.1 miles away, while the latter is 0.1 miles.
If you're looking to have a stylish haven to rest up after all that sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket accommodation options should appeal to you. A local gem is the Albergo Celide, a walk of only 0.6 miles away. Another option is the La Romea Residenza d'Epoca. You'll easily find this spot just 0.05 miles away.
Be sure to head to Antica Drogheria (Via Elisa, 5, Lucca) to reboot with a cup of coffee and some sweet treats. Try a new menu item, bask in the bustling ambiance and enjoy the nourishing food at Gli Orti di Via Elisa (Via Elisa, 17, Lucca). This dining spot is also close by.
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Torre delle Ore, there's lots more to experience:
- You might like to spend a while people watching and mixing with the locals at Piazza San Michele.
- Plan a visit Domus Romana and let your imagination run wild as you learn something new at an archaeological site.
- If you'd like a calm and quiet place for some reflection, try Church of San Michele in Foro.
- You can get a glimpse into how the world of politics works at Lucca City Hall, a historically important building that has been used by government for many years.
- If you'd like a place to unwind, stroll over to Piazza San Giusto, find a seat, and watch all the action at this active public square.
People traveling to Torre delle Ore commonly get there by train. Lucca is the closest terminal and is only 0.5 miles away.
Our list of Lucca Historical Center motels and lodging supplies all you require, so you can be certain to have a place to stay near Torre delle Ore you'll fall in love with. You won't be the only one searching lots of visitors select Lucca Historical Center for a remarkable vacation. Need help deciding? Discover the information and tips you're looking for. You'll rest easy when booking time is here, too: many newcomers approve of their Lucca Historical Center hotel.
- The staff at lodging close to Torre delle Ore go beyond the expected, which can only enhance your journey to this magnificent site.
- Rooms in Lucca Historical Center accommodation are always presentable and fresh.
- From family reunions to solo travelers, we have spaces that are soothing for everyone.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's excellent list of hotels near Torre delle Ore, your preferred place lies in your future.
Lucca Historical Center Interesting Facts and Figures
There are still further things to see and do in Lucca Historical Center with Torre delle Ore accomplished.
- Find a cute boutique to buy some gifts and stop off for a nice supper of its trademark cooking.
- Take some time to plot one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also discover Lucca Historical Center knows a thing or two about laying out the welcome mat.
- To really leave no stone unturned, read about all the adventures near Lucca Historical Center.
You'll never regret planning an escape to Lucca Historical Center, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Torre delle Ore from Expedia. Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet more than a few astonishing new selfies!