Envision yourself on your upcoming holiday: you probably think you'll be sauntering around the boulevards, staring up at the architecture or the marvellous nature wherever you look. But Guinigi Tower is one draw you've been especially anticipating. You have wanted to go there for years, and now is the moment to get there.
Find Your Best Guinigi Tower Hotel
Hotels near Guinigi Tower
No trip through the region would be considered complete without seeing Guinigi Tower.
To experience it firsthand, take a trip to Lucca.
If you'd like to secure accommodations within easy walking distance of Guinigi Tower, there are 47 within a radius of 0.6 miles. The Hotel Noblesse, Palazzo Tucci Residenza d'Epoca and Antica Residenza dell'Angelo are definitely some of the most popular ones.
Looking for somewhere to rest which won't exceed your budget? No need to stress, as there are lots of budget hotels in the area. The San Luca Palace Hotel and the Palazzo Rocchi Bed & Breakfast are a couple of well-situated options that are just 0.5 miles and 0.2 miles away.
If you're on the look out for a stylish, comfortable refuge to rest up after a long day of sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket hotel options should tickle your fancy. One of the local favorites is the Albergo Celide, a walk of just 0.4 miles away. There is also the La Romea Residenza d'Epoca. You'll easily find this spot just 0.09 miles away.
Pop into Antica Drogheria (Via Elisa, 5, Lucca) for an energy boost before a day of tours and sightseeing. For grub that's more hearty, try one of the area's restaurants, Gli Orti di Via Elisa (Via Elisa, 17, Lucca).
Before you hit the road, take a look at what the rest of this area has available:
- If you like walking around and exploring the local area, your time will not be wasted at Piazza dell'Anfiteatro.
- Dig deep for a story or two about Lucca Roman Amphitheatre, a fascinating place for anyone interested in history.
- Chiesa di Santa Maria Forisportam is a revered place for some, but anyone can appreciate the calmness it offers.
- As one of the oldest buildings in the area, Torre delle Ore is recognized for its historic value.
- Enjoy an excursion devoted to art and culture at Lucca Center Of Contemporary Art, a popular art museum here.
Visitors to Guinigi Tower often arrive by train. Lucca is the closest terminal and is just 0.4 miles away.
Our inventory of Lucca Historical Center hotels provides all you want, so you're certain to get choices near Guinigi Tower you'll adore. Lucca Historical Center experienced quite a few tourists in the most recent year, so get searching. Once the time comes to make your reservation, you can do so with confidence: countless guests approved of their Lucca Historical Center hotel. You're only a few clicks away from all the tips and recommendations you could ever want.
- You're in the correct place if you're in search of room comfort in addition to neatness.
- Discover that lodging in Lucca Historical Center will always be waiting to invite you into tidy and neat rooms.
- The staff at lodging close to Guinigi Tower provide great service, as you might hope near such a magnificent feature.
Lucca Historical Center hotels received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. Plus, thanks to our extensive directory of hotels near Guinigi Tower, we see your favored spot in your future.
Interesting Lucca Historical Center Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to do in Lucca Historical Center once you've realized Guinigi Tower.
- Lucca Historical Center is now starting to become more popular after having been only for those in the know.
- Lucca Historical Center also knows many things about individualized service after you spend some hours on its a full itinerary of action.
- Appreciate a tasty dish of the local fare and happen upon the perfect shop to find some keepsakes.
You won't regret paying a visit to Lucca Historical Center, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Guinigi Tower. Bid adieu to the same old sights and meet some astonishing new photo ops!