Visitors can enjoy all that Towaoc has to offer including the mountain views, casinos, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, art, and museums.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cortez
- The closest major airport is in Cortez, CO (CEZ-Montezuma County), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Farmington, NM (FMN-Four Corners Regional), 42.2 mi (68 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Towaoc
The picturesque setting of Yucca House National Monument and Cliff Canyon exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Ute Mountain Tribal Park Visitor Center to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Towaoc, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 42 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Cortez is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from central Towaoc. This 2-star motel in Cortez features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Cortez is 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the center of Towaoc. This 2-star hotel in Cortez features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Baymont by Wyndham Cortez is located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the heart of Towaoc. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Cortez can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Towaoc
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- About 12.56 inches of rain falls on Towaoc each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 17°F