Visitors can enjoy all that Mancos has to offer including the coffeehouses, art, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cortez
- The closest major airport is in Cortez, CO (CEZ-Montezuma County), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Durango, CO (AMK-Animas Air Park), 24.6 mi (39.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mancos
Places to visit in the larger region include Mesa Verde Visitor and Research Center, Mesa Verde National Park Entrance, and Point Lookout Trail. Additionally, you'll find Prater Ridge Trail and Knife Edge Trail in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mancos. This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mancos Inn & Hostel - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Mancos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Mancos gets about 12.56 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 17°F