If history was your best subject at school, you'll love Spruce Tree House.
It is located in Cortez, a distance of 260 miles from Denver, the state capital.
If you would like to spend your nights as close as possible to Spruce Tree House, consider booking into the 1 listed option situated within 6 miles of this attraction. This hotel is the Far View Lodge, and it is located a convenient 5 miles away.
0.1 miles from Spruce Tree House you will hit Spruce Tree Terrace Cafe (34879 Hwy 160, Mesa Verde National Park). This coffee shop is a great stop for dark coffee and a delicious treat.
Other Places to Visit near Spruce Tree House
Before you head off, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- When you trek Petroglyph Point Trail remember to slow down and take the time to enjoy the peace and quiet. Ultimately, we all need to take time to smell the roses.
- If you enjoy learning about rare artifacts and the rituals and behaviors of historical peoples, then you and your travel companions should spend the morning at the Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum.
- Explore historical peoples as you and your kids make your way around the fascinating Chapin Mesa Museum and check out their wide range of artifacts.
- Farming Terrace Trail gives you some time away from the hustle and bustle. Take yourself into the great outdoors and let your worries blow away with the breeze.
- Have you and your family ever wanted to learn about the workings behind an archaeological excavation? Visit Cliff Palace.