Visiting Tower Junction
Visitors can enjoy all that Tower Junction has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Mammoth Hot Springs. There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tower Junction
Favorite places to visit in the city include Roosevelt Lodge, Calcite Springs Overlook, and Tower Fall. Additionally, you'll find Mammoth Hot Springs in the area.
As you plan your trip to Tower Junction, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 70 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Roosevelt Lodge & Cabins - Inside the Park is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from central Tower Junction. This 2.5-star hotel in Gardiner features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Best Western By Mammoth Hot Springs is located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the heart of Tower Junction. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Gardiner can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- The Roosevelt Hotel - Yellowstone is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the center of Tower Junction. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Gardiner can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Tower Junction
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 14°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 28°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 2°F at night
- Tower Junction gets about 20.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°F