Find Hotels Near Trapp Family Lodge Touring Center, Stowe from $175
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Trapp Family Lodge Touring Center
Top Hotels Close to Trapp Family Lodge Touring Center
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Trapp Family Lodge Touring Center Hotel Guide
Trapp Family Lodge Touring Center is a great place to while away a few hours.
It is in Stowe, 15 miles outside of the state capital, Montpelier.
Everyone needs more time, and that is why some travelers stay around the action. You'll find 2 to select from. Check out the Trapp Family Lodge and Hob Knob Inn and Restaurant. They're both within a radius of 2 miles of Trapp Family Lodge Touring Center.
If you would rather not fork out a tonne of cash on accommodation, you'll be relieved to learn that there are a number of budget hotels in the area. The Mountainside Resort at Stowe and the Stowe Motel & Snowdrift are ones to keep in mind.
Sometimes it feels good to splash out on a long-awaited getaway, and there's no greater way to do that than by staying at a lavish hotel. You'll find a handful within easy reach. Both the Topnotch Resort and the Stowe Mountain Lodge - Destination Hotels & Resorts promise a visit to remember.
Other Places to Visit near Trapp Family Lodge Touring CenterBefore you go, take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Arrange a visit to Alchemist Brewery and join in on a fun tour to learn about where this popular beverage is brewed.
- Find out if you have the concentration and aim to get below par at Stowe Golf Park.
- Stowe Country Club is an esteemed organization where affiliates can come to chat and take advantage of the various amenities and luxuries.
- "Art is not what you see, but what you make others see." Think of this great quote when you enjoy the collection at West Branch Gallery & Sculpture Park.
- Marvel at how stories come to life as you look at the fine selection of exhibits at Stowe Historical Society Museum.