When you envision your perfect day, you probably think you'll be wandering around downtown, taking note of the monuments or the lovely settings all around you. Still, Tuan Chau Beach is one attraction you're especially looking forward to. For years, you've wanted to wander there, and now is the moment to get yourself there.
Places to Stay Near Tuan Chau Beach
Hotels near Tuan Chau Beach
A visit to Tuan Chau Beach is certain to be a fascinating experience.
It is situated in Halong. Unfamiliar with it? You're probably familiar with the national capital, Hanoi, which is 80 miles away.
You'll find tons of accommodations within convenient walking distance of Tuan Chau Beach. The Paradise Privilege Cruise, Paradise Peak and The Au Co Cruises are a few of the popular ones.
You can assign some extra money for traveling if you opt to sleep at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. The Paradise Luxury Cruise and the Bhaya Cruises are both great options. The first is 0.2 miles away, while the latter is 0.2 miles.
If you'd rather splurge on accommodation that's a bit more extravagant, you have many upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Make sure you check out the Tuan Chau Island Holiday Villa Halong Bay, which is just 0.4 miles away. A second option is the Sun Legend Cruise, 0.3 miles away.
While you're roaming the area around Tuan Chau Beach, do not forget to sample the robust coffee and gorgeous treats at Emeraude Classic Cruises. Once your stomach starts rumbling, have dinner at another spot in the area, 1958 Restaurant. This round's on you! Keep the drinks flowing at Nhà hàng Yolo Beer Club Tuan Chau Island.
When you're in the area, you'll realize there's loads more than just Tuan Chau Beach to visit:
- It doesn't matter if you attend a musical, comedy or tragedy, a night at Tuan Chau Amphitheater is the ideal way to keep yourself entertained.
- Buy a good deal at Cho Bai Chay and experience the ambiance of this lively local market.
- Don't forget to get a few photos of the boats moored in the docks during your time at Halong Bay Marina.
- Appreciate the architectural design and religious symbols at Nha Tho Hon Gai Temple.
Our Halong hotels and resorts have all that you want, so you can be certain to have a place to stay near Tuan Chau Beach that you'll adore. Halong saw quite a few guests last year, so get searching. You'll spend boldly when booking time hits, too: many guests recommend their Halong hotel. You're only a click away from all the secret tips you're searching for.
- You're on the right site if you want room satisfaction plus cleanliness.
- Rooms in Halong lodging will be neat, orderly, and waiting to invite you in.
- The staff at accommodation close to Tuan Chau Beach surpass all goals, as you might hope near such a lovely landmark.
As you can see, it's understandable why Halong rooms had more visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. You can stay right at your desired place with our big database of hotels near Tuan Chau Beach.
Once Tuan Chau Beach is accomplished, there are still even more activities to see and do in Halong.
- Halong is currently starting to gain in status after having been hidden away.
- Duck into the perfect gallery to look for keepsakes and add a date for a delicious meal of the local fare.
- You'll see Halong also is an ace when it comes to hospitality after a time spent on its ample activities.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Halong, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Tuan Chau Beach. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old views and usher in more than a few new photo opportunities!