Think of yourself sauntering through the downtown area during your perfect day, looking up at the exquisite nature or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, there's one feature you are counting on in particular: Ulster Museum. Right now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near Ulster Museum?
Hotels near Ulster Museum
Ulster Museum is a great attraction that deserves to be a fixture on your must see list.
Belfast, the lively location where it is placed, is the nation's capital city.
Find a hotel you like just a short distance away. There are 37 within 2 miles of Ulster Museum. Some are The Merchant Hotel, the Hilton Belfast hotel and The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast, just 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Whether you're globetrotting alone or with the family, you might prefer to book your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels in the vicinity. The Clayton Hotel Belfast (0.9 miles away) and the Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments (0.4 miles away) are two popular places that you might like to check out.
If you'd prefer to have a luxurious room to return to after a long day of sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket hotels should tickle your fancy. Just two hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Tara Lodge and the Dukes at Queens Boutique Hotel, which sit only 0.5 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
The streets that surround Ulster Museum offer a delight for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. Starbucks Botanic is a superb spot for a mid-day caffeine perk. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, have dinner at another establishment in the nearby area, Hotel ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. Take it easy with a round of beers from Benedicts Hotel Belfast.
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Ulster Museum, there is lots more to see and do:
- Admire the array of flowers, enjoy a serene walk and getaway from the city at Belfast Botanic Gardens.
- Learn about the exact conditions that are required to conserve the range of flowers and plants at Tropical Ravine House.
- Investigate the upcoming events and savor a shot of culture at Lyric Theatre. It's home to a range of entertaining plays perfect for most tastes and interests.
- Art connoisseurs and history aficionados alike will be sure to enjoy a visit to Lord Kelvin Statue.
- You'll enjoy spending time at the vibrant campus of Queen's University of Belfast, a school of higher learning that is prized by its students and the community as a whole.
The close proximity of Botanic Station to Ulster Museum makes metro transport a great way to reach this attraction. It's 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's database of Queens Quarter places to stay offers everything you require, so you'll definitely have choices near Ulster Museum you'll appreciate. Queens Quarter experienced more than a few arrivals in the past twelve months, so get going. You can rest easy when the time comes to reserve your spot, too: countless explorers endorsed their Queens Quarter hotel. You're only a few clicks away from all the guidance you could want.
- The staff at hotels close to Ulster Museum provide awesome service which can only improve your holiday to this marvelous feature.
- We have serene spaces for all groups, from big reunions to teams of two.
- Discover that Queens Quarter accommodation will be waiting to receive you with tidy and neat rooms.
Suites in Queens Quarter received more visitors in the last year than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. We see your favorite site in your future with our vast selection of hotels near Ulster Museum.
Interesting Queens Quarter Facts and Figures
Once Ulster Museum is conquered, there are still further things to do in Queens Quarter.
- Queens Quarter is now starting to be acknowledged after having been only for those in the know.
- Get informed about the region's history, then head out on the town to end your adventure right.
- You'll notice Queens Quarter also knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat after a time spent on its ample pastimes.
Paying a visit to Queens Quarter is always a good plan, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Ulster Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and tip your hat to more than a few amazing new selfies!