Visiting Union Gap
Visitors to Union Gap are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Union Gap
- The closest major airport is in Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Union Gap
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Valley Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Saint Joseph's Mission at Ahtanum and McAllister Museum of Aviation.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Union Gap. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Union Gap Yakima Area - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn Yakima - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Union Gap
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Union Gap is 7.24 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 23°F