Visitors can enjoy all that Urbe has to offer including the parks and monuments. La Lanterna, Forte Sperone, and Galata Maritime Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 365 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Genoa
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Urbe
A couple of favorite places to visit are San Pietro d'Olba Church and Beigua Regional Nature Park. In the area, you'll also find La Lanterna and Forte Sperone.
As you plan your vacation to Urbe, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 56 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Civetta Bianca is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city's heart. This townhouse accommodation in San Pietro dʼOlba features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Deep Liguria Inland Holiday Apartments is located within 1.4 mi (2.2 km) of the city center. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Urbe, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Galata Maritime Museum, located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the heart of the city, and The Bigo Lift, which is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away.
Dressing for Urbe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Urbe is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F