Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Valagnesi has to offer. In Valagnesi, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Valagnesi
Places to visit in the larger region include Camaldoli Hermitage, St. Mary of the Snow and Dominican Sisters Monastery, and Nardi Berti Palace. You'll also find Monastery of Camaldoli and Palagio Fiorentino in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Valagnesi, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 137 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Annarita is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Valagnesi. This 4-star hotel in Bagno di Romagna features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Beautiful Apartment With Wifi, Private Pool, TV, Balcony, Pets Allowed, Panoramic View and Parking is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the heart of Valagnesi. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Santa Sofia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ròseo Euroterme Wellness Resort is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the center of Valagnesi. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Incisa In Val d'Arno, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Valagnesi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Valagnesi is 1.34 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F