Visitors can enjoy all that Reggello has to offer including the forests, wineries, and temples. The rural and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower, Ponte Vecchio, and Stadio Artemio Franchi.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Reggello
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Reggello
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and Valdarno. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Masaccio Museum of Sacred Art and The Mall Luxury Outlet.
In Reggello, there are 70 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Rigacci - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- La Pietra Piana Restaurant / Bed & Breakfast - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a full-service spa and free WiFi.
- Hotel Fattoria degli Usignoli - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and bathrooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower, located 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center, and Ponte Vecchio, which is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away.
Dressing for Reggello
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 31.22 inches of rain falls on Reggello each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 44°F