Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Valle de Guadalupe from $68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Best Valle de Guadalupe Family Hotels
Reviewed on Nov 5, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Family friendly Hotels with Connecting Rooms
Where Should We Stay in Valle de Guadalupe?
The relaxing destination of Valle de Guadalupe is a great choice if you've been thinking about a vacation with the kids. The horseback riding, museums, and stargazing are just some of the things that make this a good destination for family vacations. Take to the air and fly into Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), which is located 40.4 mi (65 km) from the city center. You can use Expedia to get a hotel in Valle de Guadalupe that has all the amenities your family wants, whether that's air conditioning or a kitchen in your room.
When Should We Visit Valle de Guadalupe?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family vacation. You can use these tips to plan when to grab the kids and head to Valle de Guadalupe.
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 94°F
- Coldest months: December, January, November, and February, with an average temperature of 33°F
- Driest months: September, July, August, and October, with an average rainfall of 0.43 inches
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average rainfall of 2.80 inches
What Should We See and Do in Valle de Guadalupe?
While you and your family are visiting Valle de Guadalupe, you might want to check out some kid-friendly attractions such as Vid y El Vino Museum and Avenida Ruiz. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like Antigua Aduana Maritima Museum and First Street.Valle de Guadalupe is also known for its:
- Horseback riding
Frequently asked questions
What's Valle de Guadalupe like for family-friendly vacations?
How many hotels that welcome families will I be able to find in Valle de Guadalupe?
What's the weather like in Valle de Guadalupe?
What's there to see and do with your family in Valle de Guadalupe?
More trip options
- Other Family Hotels in the nearby
- Other Hotels near Valle de Guadalupe, Ensenada
- More Accommodation Types in Valle de Guadalupe
- More Hotel Options in Valle de Guadalupe
- Hotels near other Valle de Guadalupe Attractions
- Valle de Guadalupe Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Expedia Latest Trends