Parking was a hidden charge. Dishes get washed by the last guest, and if you don't wash you pay 15$ cleaning fee(how can the hotel guarantee the dishes are clean for the next guests standards). Room was dated, smelled of heavy duty cleaners. Front desk guy lied and said parking was 35$, when they have a free parking area. Just was more cost then expected, and the hotel was kinda lack luster. Now we know.
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- 14 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 15 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- 16 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located near the beach, Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver is in Vancouver's West End neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Vancouver Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 14 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 15 min walk
- Granville Street - 16 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 16 min walk
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 19 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 2 min drive
- Burrard Station - 13 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30.00 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 250 per stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of CAD 25.00 and a deposit of CAD 250 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 10 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Breakage deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 250 per stay) plus CAD 25.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: CAD 25 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Riviera Hotel Robson
- Riviera Robson
- Riviera Robson Suites
- Riviera Robson Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Riviera Robson Suites Hotel
- Riviera Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
- Riviera Suites Hotel
- Riviera Hotel Vancouver
- Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver Hotel
- Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver Vancouver
Frequently asked questions