- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (Sutton)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Sutton)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Vancouver Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Robson Street and Granville Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at BC Place Stadium or Rogers Arena. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Robson Street - 1 min walk
- Granville Street - 4 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 4 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 6 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 14 min walk
- Burrard Station - 5 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 15 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Milltown Bar & Grill - 14 min drive
- Boson Coffee - 15 min drive
- Sea Harbour Seafood restaurant - 16 min drive
- Richmond Night Market - 16 min drive
- Japadog - 17 min drive
About this property
The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 30 for adults, CAD 6 and CAD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 48.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 40.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms and facilities. Great staff 👌