Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with bar/lounge and coffee shop/café
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Mestre, this hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from San Giuliano Park and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Porto Marghera. Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 99 rooms provide free WiFi, balconies, and LED TVs. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Mestre hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Centrale is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Year Built 1954
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.225 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Centrale Hotel
- Centrale Mestre
- Hotel Centrale Mestre
- Hotel Centrale
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).